Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wonderful News!

My sister, and my "twin", Maddy, has decided to climb aboard! She is now the Assistant CEO. :)
I'm so happy! She will be the first person to join me!
Maddy will be signing those six wonderful words on her creations as well. She has also been given the username and password for our blog and she will be allowed to post things just as long as she puts her name at the bottom. Dang, I guess I'll have to do that too.
Well, tata for now, I've got some things to do!

~Lauryn Smith (CEO)
E.

1 comment:

Aspen said...

Lauryn and Maddy-

I'm SOO happy to see your blog! I've been missing you guys so much and I'm glad I get to see what your up to now. You girls are so wonderful and I love you both so much (Ally too of course)! Can't wait to see you this week!

Aunt Aspen